Just when you thought there were no more under developed waterfront blocks on the Hunters Hill peninsula this incredible 1,382 sqm site at the tip of Woolwich appears and is sure to capture the attention of discerning buyers.
Perched high above the water and reveling in uninterrupted water views sweeping from Greenwich and across Barangaroo and the city skyline to Cockatoo Island this is a truly unique waterfront opportunity not to be missed.
- Dazzling blank canvas ideal for creating your dream waterfront home STCA
- Hidden discreetly from the street the block enjoys an elevation and privacy
- Favourable zoning for jetty and permanent mooring pen - subject to approvals
- Waterfront access includes tidal pool, level lawn area and boat ramp
- Currently a one bedroom house with eat-in kitchen and generous living space
- Idyllic location just steps to Valentia Street ferry wharf for regular city services
- Walk to Woolwich eateries, easy access to local and prestige high schools
- Surrounded by an abundance of quality homes in a tightly held enclave
- Identification Survey of the land available on request