This 1972 home designed by architect Philip Cox showcases trendy character and flexible interiors. Light filled arrangement including multiple skylights, polished timber floors and a working wood fireplace in the heart of Woolwich.
- Classic Sydney style residence by acclaimed architect Philip Cox
- North facing courtyard design, overlooking level lawns and leafy gardens
- Defined living and dining rooms with distinctive raked timber ceilings
- Set back from the street with sandstone garden walls providing privacy
- Stylish gas kitchen with stainless Smeg oven and breakfast bar, renovated laundry
- Extensive storage including wine cellar, double garage and freestanding workshop
- Idyllic peninsula position, walking distance to cafes, restaurants and ferry wharf